About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am blessed beyond measure. I have a genius husband with a slick sense of humor, a sassy and smart 4 old and another miracle baby girl expected to arrive late January 2011. I love my family, my church, my home, my friends and mostly my awesome God.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First blog

So I started this blog a year ago and didn't do anything with it...... literally. There was not even one post. I had started to design it and then got frustrated (I know this is a common first-time blogger dilemma) and then our family was hit with a personal tragedy..... the loss of an unborn child. Just two days prior to our daughter's fourth birthday, I underwent a D&C at eleven weeks. It was devastating, to say the least, and a story for another blog. I am happy to report that since then, the Lord has blessed us with another child, a second daughter, to welcome into the world in late January 2011. So here I am, a whole year later from my initial foray into blogging and I decided to actually do it.

My hope for this blog is mostly to write about my family and our wonderful, blessed and crazy life. I love taking photographs and recently received my first digital SLR camera, a Canon EOS Rebel XS, for my birthday, so I will be sharing lots of photos. I also hope that this will allow me to update my family and friends of all our "goings-on" and such. I will use it like a digital scrapbook and help to chronicle the lives of my children as they grow up (way too quickly, I might add). My final hope for this blog is to use it as a creative outlet and personal stress reliever. I have always enjoyed writing and I am looking forward to getting my thoughts to the page.

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment